Chris's Rants

Thursday, December 25, 2003

I got the blues for Xmas

Well, it's Christmas night, and I am finally recovering from a bout with the flu. Last night was the pinnacle, with a 103 degree temperature! I was wracked with pain from the fever and the drugs and high temp had me pretty delerious. I am amazed that I managed to make it through tennis Tuesday eve, as well as a tournament on Wednesday morning (although I was completely unfocused and did not play at all well due to the drugs). The fever broke this morning and I felt well enough to go to my sister-in-law's for Christmas dinner. I think my spirits were raised by my new toy... an iPod. Woo hoo! Very cool. I'll have to think about a firewire card for my thinkpad... syncing on a slow USB connection is a little tedious, but I managed to get my mp3s loaded in a couple hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home