Web Services Reliable Messaging
The substantive changes are as follows:
- added two (optional) operations that enable a destination (or its proxy) to assign the Sequence Identifier (at the request of the source), thus providing for the ability for the destination to perform more efficient resource reclamation
- added abstract WSDL definitions for the Create/TerminateSequence operations
- removed the DeliveryAssurance policy assertions section and the associated schema definitions. (The authors believe that this only added to confusion and would be best handled in a separate specification).
- revised the Security Considerations section to address the issue of retransmission of a message with the same MessageId value.
- added an optional MessageNumber element as child of the AckRequested header
- disambiguated the terms "Source" and "Destination" so that there is a clearer distinction between the Application Source/Destination and the RM Source/Destination, reflected this in the model and diagrams of the model
- revised the section on Faults to provide specific mappings/bindings of fault properties to both SOAP1.1 and SOAP1.2 serializations
- Other minor editorial nits such as the SOAP1.2 namespace URI, grammatical errors and the contents of the Notational Conventions section