Chris's Rants

Monday, April 26, 2004

NOLA

I'm in New Orleans for the OASIS Symposium on Reliable Infrastructures for XML this week. Last night, the OASIS staff and a few members of the OASIS TAB had dinner at K-Pauls. All I can say is "wow!". Definitely one of the best meals I've ever had, period. A little pricey; entrees can run you up to $39.00, so bring your checkbook. However, well worth the few extra bucks if you ask me. Normally, K-Pauls is closed on Sunday. However, because the JazzFest is still on and there are plenty of tourists, they opened. Apparently, not many of the local concierges got the message as we had no wait at all.

Yesterday, it rained over 7 inches as measured at the airport; more in some spots (8-10). I got completely soaked returning to my hotel on the RiverWalk after dinner. A small price to pay if you ask me.

This was my second meal at K-Pauls. I definitely plan to make it a tradition when I'm in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home