Chris's Rants

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I hate when that happens!

On the road again... this time via Chicago to San Jose. On the Boston-Chicago leg, I didn't bother with an upgrade (the plane was nearly full) and had to take the middle seat in the exit row. The guy in the window seat next to me had to be about 350 lbs at least. He was spilling over into my seat he was so large! I'm not exactly small in the shoulders either, so this made for a rather unpleasant two hours. The poor guy in the aisle seat was leaning out into the aisle. I don't think he was all that pleased either.

I was actually surprised that they let this guy have the exit row he was so large. I thought that there were supposed to be guidelines.

Oh well, I did manage to get an upgrade for Chicago-San Jose leg which made up for the trouble on the previous flight.

2 Comments:

  • Tough life in the front of the plane, but obviously a lot better than with the cattle

    Love M/D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 14, 2005 9:31 AM  

  • How long are you in San Jose for? over the weekend?
    I'll be at home friday but in town monday. Drop me an email if you want to do drinks/dinner

    Ian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 14, 2005 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home