Chris's Rants

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

iTunes is addictive!

Yikes! I'll have to exercise some restraint:-). It's just too damn easy to purchase tunes, but the selection is awesome and the price is pretty reasonable. iTunes-the-tool is pretty decent as well. I wish it had a windowshade mode like winamp, and different skins to play with, but you can't have everything I guess.

I do love my iPod! I've hooked the docking station into a pair of decent PC speakers so I can listen while I work, and I can simply plug in my earbuds and keep the same playlist selection going when I take the anklebiter for a walk. Way cool.

I've been spending most of my time during my hiatus ripping all my CDs, creating playlists and organizing my music... now that task is mostly complete (it's a bit tedious but worth it IMO).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home