Chris's Rants

Thursday, February 24, 2005

20 Questions

Via Stefan: 20 Questions Fascinating. It missed answering correctly in 20, but got the answer in 24. Here's what it had to say about that (my responses in italics):

You were thinking of a terrier.
Is it black? You said Partly, I say No. Well, as puppies they are black and brown.
Is it a wild animal? You said Sometimes, I say No. That depends on your definition of "wild animal" as being an animal in the wild or sometimes acts wild. I say, Sometimes they act wild.
Is it colorful? You said Yes, I say Doubtful. Again, depends on what context the adjective "colorful" applies. From WordNet: 2: striking in variety and interest; "a colorful period of history"; "a colorful character";...
Is it useful? You said Rarely, I say Yes. I say, what is this thing smoking!?

Still, pretty impressive.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home