Chris's Rants

Sunday, June 05, 2005

New Toy

My son's Canon PowerShot A70 was recently stolen. So, in a fit of generosity, I gave him my old Coolpix 3200 and bought myself a new Nikon S1. (I had actually offered to by him a new camera, but he seemed uncomfortable with the expense). Let me just say that this new toy is way kewl! It should come in very handy for my upcoming trip to Amsterdam and my niece's graduation next weekend (I only wish that I had bought this before my daughter's graduation on Friday!). At 5.1 Mega Pixels, it is more than adequate for my needs. The user interface is a work of art, as is the form factor; not much bigger than my iPod mini. It's got a monster 2.5 inch display which is big and bright enough for outdoor use, as I learned today.

Here's a shot of my daughter and the ankle biter.

My daughter and the ankle biter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home