Chris's Rants

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sneak preview

Cerulean Studios has posted a sneak preview of Trillian's new features. Looks like we've got a winner!

I've been using Trillian as my IM client for nearly two years now. I wouldn't think of using anything else. I have contacts on MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, Sametime and IRC. Normally, that would mean running four and sometimes five IM clients all the time, sucking up all my system's resources. Trillian unifies all IM into a single client.

The Activity History, Lookup and Serverless IM are all new. The Serverless IM looks promising for those times when a F2F must be held somewhere without access to the internet.

Can't wait to take it for a test drive!

1 Comments:

  • Just think if they added Skype integration..
    Mmmm - drool.

    Ian (a paid up Trillian 2.0 subscriber)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 29, 2004 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home