Chris's Rants

Monday, January 02, 2006

Cut-n-paste year

January - When I accept POST", said Humpty Dumpty, "it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less. February - Sean suggests that our problem is that we don't have a common understanding of what the meaning of 'is' is. March - I want my GudgeTV! April - The only bummer of the whole weekend. May - Bush: "I'm so saturnine over the loss of the nuculer option. June - Here's a shot of my daughter and the ankle biter. July - Frankly, I don't see this as a trend, but (unfortunately) as business as usual. August - That was pretty much her personality in a nutshell. September - You can't make this shit up. October - ... then the man is clearly insane. November - I actually agree with Mark Baker! December - What a long, strange trip it has been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home